ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ryan Shelley" <12gaugeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS for swing application
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:56:17 GMT
This is outside the scope of the iBATIS discussion, but why wouldn't you
consider using Spring for your application?  I've written several
non-web-based apps using Spring and can say it simplified the development
and configuration of the app, plus, it gives you intrinsic access to a ton
of resources, such as iBATIS, out-of-the-box.  Unless you've already started
heavy development without Spring, it wouldn't be a terrible effort to add
it.

-Ryan