ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI dataSource and SqlMap-Config.xml settings
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:38:48 GMT
Sorry... Sent the message while formating my xml...

We have recently moved to using JNDI through WebSphere as our JDBC
transaction manager while connecting to a DB2 9.1 database.

Below is my transactionManager and settings elements from my
sqlmap-config.xml file.

I am wondering if the following "settings" still apply if JNDI is acting as
my transaction manager.

Thanks
Mike

<settings cacheModelsEnabled="false" enhancementEnabled="false"
lazyLoadingEnabled="false" maxRequests="32" maxSessions="10"
maxTransactions="5" useStatementNamespaces="true"/>

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
  <dataSource type="JNDI">
    <property name="DataSource" value="${jndiDataSource}"/>
  </dataSource>
</transactionManager>