ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queryForList/Map/Object... rollbacks
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:50:47 GMT
I would like to make this configurable by adding a property  and code
something like the following...

Thoughts?

Mike

<transactionManager ... autoTransaction="false">

  public List queryForList(SessionScope sessionScope, String id, Object
paramObject, int skip, int max) throws SQLException {
    List list = null;

    MappedStatement ms = getMappedStatement(id);
    Transaction trans = getTransaction(sessionScope);
    boolean autoStart = sessionScope.getAutoTransaction() && trans == null;

    try {
      trans = autoStartTransaction(sessionScope, autoStart, trans);

      StatementScope statementScope = beginStatementScope(sessionScope, ms);
      try {
        list = ms.executeQueryForList(statementScope, trans, paramObject,
skip, max);
      } finally {
        endStatementScope(statementScope);
      }

      autoCommitTransaction(sessionScope, autoStart);
    } finally {
      autoEndTransaction(sessionScope, autoStart);
    }

    return list;
  }