ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Pieter Baele <pieter.ba...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: iBATIS for swing application
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:51:31 GMT
I did want to use Spring for its power and nice features, but there is
not enough time.
It's just 6 to 8 iterations of one week... and now we are in our third
iteration.
So it's too much overhead for this 'college' project.

I've planned to start using Spring on my own - altogether with
iBATIS ;-)

Yours faithfully,
Pieter Baele
pieter.baele@telenet.be