ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From nch <underscore_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: select * causing " OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:30:21 GMT

So iBatis does't have any sort of pagination mechanism to avoid filling up the heap in this
sort of situations?
In such case I should try to implement my own pagination or try to use Hibernate only for
this purpose.

Thank you

Larry Meadors <larry.meadors@gmail.com> wrote: Do you need to have *all* of the rows
in memory at one time?