ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From kiran vuppla <kirankumar_vup...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with setting the bean variable
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:31:40 GMT
Try to change the 'fltSalary' type to 'java.math.BigDecimal' from float and see if it works.

n sravanthi <nellisravanthi@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,
I am getting the following exception for the select query.
 com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Could not set property
'fltSalary' for EmployeeBean

The data type for the field in database is number(16,6) and I declared
it as float in the bean.
The select query for this is as follow:

The values that salary field is holding are within the float range.Can
anyone please tell me why this exception is coming.