ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBATIS-496: indefinite wait in Throttle.increment()
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:17:29 GMT
You're likely not closing off your sessions consistently.  Try running
iBATIS from the SVN trunk.  I've removed Throttle from the core, thus you
should now get a better error (or at least I hope you do!).  I'm guessing
the new error will be from your datasource complaining that you're out of
connections or something.

Cheers,
clinton