ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From kbighorse <kbigho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: custom abator javaTypeResolver and eclipse
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:41:53 GMT

More of an Ant/Eclipse question, but how does one "add your custom class to
the Ant class path in the Ant launch configuration"?  I tried adding the
folder with my source file in it and adding the folder with the .class file.
Also, is it impossible to extend Abator and use Java file auto-merge, since
the former only works in Ant and the latter only with the Eclipse plug-in?

kimball