ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From nos...@kinokai.de
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] iBATIS 2.3.1 Beta Available
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:03:24 GMT
Hi there,

it's quite cool that there is a new release of ibatis ;-) Here are my two cents about the
release:

- the iBATIS-SqlMaps-2_en.pdf is missing in the distribution (and it doesn't look like it
was updated in the tag - at least the date on the front page is still from 2006)
- could you describe "The other new change is built-in support for enums out of the box!"
in the release notes in more detail? There is no related jira issue linked to this in the
readme.txt and I'm wondering what this changes is about.

Regards

Kai