ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From slaughter <jotdiontr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator + Linux
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:29:46 GMT

Just to be sure that we are talking about the same thing, I talk about a
LINUX UBUNTU 7.10 Gusty installation with a clean Eclipse with spring IDE
and abator. I have been trying during 3 days on 4 different computers (at
job) without any success. On windows, it is single /, but on Linux it's
double /. Those .jar are the original .jar of IBM.