ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From slaughter <jotdiontr...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator + Linux
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:58:44 GMT

I was having problems with Abator on Linux. Everyone at my job is using
Windows but due to the fact that I'm special, I decided to use Linux. The
problem I had was with the jdbcConnection which was not working. The
documentation of Abator do not mention anything about Linux. They only say
that the classPathEntry have the property location and you use it like this
: <classPathEntry location="/Program Files/SQLLIB/db2jcc.zip"/>

For Linux, you must use double / . For example : <classPathEntry
location="//opt//IBM/SDP70Shared//db2jcc.jar"/>

Another thing, for the targetProject attribute, you muse invert the \ to /
for the directory which is something that normal Linux users know but it's
something to mention.

I posted that because I failed to find any website/forum/post that was
saying something about Linux and Abator. I hope I didn't double posted that
information. If so, just delete this post and please link me to the other
post.

Thanks