ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zach Visagie <za...@ipay.co.za>
Subject Re: Abator + Linux
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:20:25 GMT
On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 17:29 -0700, slaughter wrote:
> Just to be sure that we are talking about the same thing, I talk about a
> LINUX UBUNTU 7.10 Gusty installation with a clean Eclipse with spring IDE
> and abator. I have been trying during 3 days on 4 different computers (at
> job) without any success. On windows, it is single /, but on Linux it's
> double /. Those .jar are the original .jar of IBM.

I am using Centos 4 at work and Gutsy at home and both work. I am using
Eclipse 3.3 with abator, but haven't tried the ant task on it's own.

I have this in my abatorConfig.xml:

<classPathEntry location="/usr/local/java/lib/some-jdbc-driver.jar" />

<javaModelGenerator
targetPackage="com.somecompany.somepackage.ibatis.model"
targetProject="MyEclipseProjectName/src" />

And it works on both centos and Ubuntu.

I must be special too, having the same setup :). Probably more since
mine works!?! I can't think of any reason why yours isn't working, but
I'm sure it will be nagging me and I'll post if I have any ideas.

Zach