ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to make MyClassExample searches from Abator case insensitive?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 04:50:00 GMT
To do this you need to extend the example class and add some functionality.
There is a new page in the Abator documentation that shows exactly how to do
this here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/tools/abator/core/htmldoc/generatedobjects/extendingExampleClass.html

Note: this page shows how to do it with the example classes that are
generated with the version of Abator in SVN (just slightly different from
the example classes generated by Abator 1.0).

Jeff Butler