ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:55:29 GMT
The code in SVN uses the Java2 generator set by default.  If you've not
specified a generator set before, then the previous default was the "Legacy"
set.  If you specify the Legacy generator set, everything will work as
before - but I STRONGLY recommend moving to the Java2 or Java5 generator set
(but you must also have iBATIS 2.2 or higher).

Jeff Butler