ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nested Select Statement or Nested Select Elements
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:55:57 GMT
Please don't ask the people on the list to write "hello world" for
you, it's incredibly disrespectful to assume that their time is best
spent teaching you things that are already freely available.

Go to www.google.com and enter "ibatis java tutorial" (or click here
-> http://www.google.com/search?q=ibatis+java+tutorial <-). You'll get
literally thousands of hits. Pick a couple and work through them.

Once you've put in a couple of hours (or days), and you're really
struggling with something, come on back and ask. We're a pretty
helpful bunch most of the time.

Larry