ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Re: spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:54:52 GMT
Did you search the archives? I found the following threads pertaining to
your issue.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg10469.html

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ibatis-dev/200704.mbox/%3C7737684.1176800835644.JavaMail.jira@brutus%3E

http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Ibatis-throttle---possible-deadlock-(ibatis-2.2,-2.3)-td14759064.html

manypoints <manypoints@yahoo.com>
02/04/2008 03:45 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?

But i am seeing ibatis error some times..here is the error

at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
                 at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:474)
                 at
com.ibatis.common.util.Throttle.increment(Throttle.java:69)
                 - locked <800003ff65d79cf8> (a java.lang.Object)
                 at
com.ibatis.common.util.ThrottledPool.pop(ThrottledPool.java:60)
                 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.popSession(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:910)
                 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.<init>(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:50)
                 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.getLocalSqlMapSession(SqlMapClientImpl.java:214)
                 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.openSession(SqlMapClientImpl.java:173)
                 at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:172)

cmathrusse wrote:

> I think your exception shows you clearly that this is not an iBatis
issue
> but rather an Apache Commons DBCP issue. Review your documentation and
> configuration of the connection pool.
>

> manypoints <manypoints@yahoo.com>
> 02/04/2008 03:21 PM
> Please respond to
> user-java@ibatis.apache.org

> user-java@ibatis.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?
>

> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>                  at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:474)
>                  at

org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:748)
>                  - locked  (a
> org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool)
>                  at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:95)
>                  at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:540)
>                  at

org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:113)
>                  at

org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:79)
>                  at

org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:182)