ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject Subquery with where clause
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:11:00 GMT
Hi,

I have this situation where I need to write a sub query.

The query would be similar to :

SELECT *

  FROM table1 a

   AND EXISTS ( SELECT 1

                  FROM Table2 b

                 WHERE b.col1      = a.col1

                           AND b.col2 = a.col2

                   AND  b.col3 = ?

              )

This should be a dynamic query where the first query can have where
condition out of the Example class generated by Abator

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.