ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Shams, Sadaf" <Sadaf.Sh...@LibertyMutual.com>
Subject RE: Abator question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:48:14 GMT
Does the code in SVN use a different approach to setting up an Example
for 'selectByExample' ? When I used Abator from SVN to generate my java
classes, the Example classes generated looked very different from what I
originally had and did not work with my existing code.

thanks,

Sadaf Shams

________________________________

	From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
	Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:52 AM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Abator question

	This is a known bug in version 1.0.  It has been fixed for quite
some time in SVN - so if you build Abator from the current source it
will work better.

	Jeff Butler

	On Jan 28, 2008 8:40 AM, Shams, Sadaf
<Sadaf.Shams@libertymutual.com> wrote:

		Hi,

		I have used Abator and it works great in all situations
except the following. Just want to know if the following is a bug or if
there is some specific reason why this does not work.

		When I use Abator to generate Java classes that
correspond to the fields in a my database table, Abator generates
property names based on column name in the table. It works great for all
other database fields except for the following. Basically any field that
has an "I_" in front of it does not work. My program gives an error
saying the property does not exist. If I override the Abator generated
property name to remove the initial "i", then my program starts working.
For instance if I change the Abator generated "iCnvs" to "cnvs" then it
works.

		Database field                      Abator generated
property name

		I_INAC                                 iInac
		I_TRMTN                              iTrmtn
		I_TERM_CHNG                     iTermChng
		I_CNVS                               iCnvs

		Thanks,

		Sadaf Shams