ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: Stored procedure help.
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:13:58 GMT
So the next section of the iBATIS docs on page 37 talks about Complex
Properties.

Looking at that, you might be able to do something like this:

<resultMap id=²get-product-result² class=²java.util.HashMap²>
    <result property=²status² column=²STATUS²/>
    <result property=²customer² resultMap=³get-customer-result²  />
</resultMap>

<resultMap id=²get-customer-result² class=²com.ibatis.example.Customer²>
    <result property=²id² column=²CUST_ID² />
    <result property=²name² column=²CUST_NAME² />
</resultMap>

I've never tried it, but that should work.

Cheers,
Chris