ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ryan Shelley" <12gaugeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save Generated WHERE Clause
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:08:27 GMT
I seriously don't want to have to rebuild the filter logic in my code and
database if I can avoid it.  I've done it in the past, and that took more
time to get right than the rest of the tool that used it.

What was the nightmare you encountered with serializing the Example class to
XML and storing that?

-Ryan