ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ryan Shelley" <12gaugeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save Generated WHERE Clause
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:27:12 GMT
You're correct about the Abator example class.  The idea is that there will
be records in the database that my users want to extract based upon their
own criteria.  I can allow them to filter dynamically based upon the Example
classes, however, if they want to save that filter for later (since they can
be complex), I'd like to store it in the database.  Since the values of the
filter don't change, I don't see a problem with saving the Example class.  I
did figure out that I could serialize the Example class and store that in
the database, and unserialize it when I want to use it, so that is probably
the best option for now.