ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Danny Lin <da...@trionworld.com>
Subject RE: TypeHandler Problem
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:33:58 GMT
Nevermind!! Config issue.

From: Danny Lin [mailto:danny@trionworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:01 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: TypeHandler Problem

Hello,

I'm getting an exception when trying to use a typeHandler to map an object to a column:

--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: No type handler could be found to map
the property 'transactionType' to the column 'transaction_type'.  One or both of the types,
or the combination of types is not supported.
               org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:541)
               org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:435)
               org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:320)
               org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
               javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

I have two objects called TransactionType, but they're in different packages. The typehandlers
are also both called TransactionTypeHandler, but reside in different packages. Could there
be a confusion because the object names are the same? I've checked my sql-map-config, and
I have both typehandlers in the config.

-Danny