ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ibatis in action source
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:19:22 GMT
I don't believe there are source archives for those.  If I recall correctly,
none of them are autonomous enough to exist in a usable .java file.  But
then again, what would you learn simply by copying and pasting...  ;-)

If you find that any of the examples are bigger than you want to be bothered
with, you can still attempt a simpler example of your own.  I know that I
rarely try the exact examples in books I read. Instead, I take the concept
and attempt to apply it to a context more closely related to what I usually
work on.

Cheers,
Clinton

-----Original Message-----
From: lambert torres [mailto:lambert.torres@gmail.com]
Sent: February-21-08 1:39 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: ibatis in action source

Let me clarify.  That .zip file contains only the jpetstore the final
project.  I've already downloaded this.  I am looking for the source
code for the examples within the chapters.

Lambert

Adam Zimowski wrote:
>>  I couldn't find it anywhere on the publisher's site nor doing a search
>>  through the listserv
>>

> Your exact post title "ibatis in action source" into google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ibatis+in+action+source&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=
t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a