ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ibatis throttle - possible deadlock (ibatis 2.2, 2.3)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:24:09 GMT
Thanks Eric.

If you're seeing issues similar to those Eric describes, also try building
iBATIS from the trunk.  It should help draw out the problem because we've
removed the object pools for sessions, requests etc.  So where you may have
seen a deadlock before, now you should see a big nasty exception from your
app server that tells you that you've had a connection open too long, or
that you forgot to close a connection.  Or perhaps it will hang too, who
knows.  :-)

I apologize for not getting a release out yet.  It's simply a matter of
finding the time in an insanely busy year already!

I'd suggest holding a vote for which iBATIS developer should do the build,
but I have a feeling I'd win (i.e. lose).  ;-)

Cheers,

Clinton