ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nikolas Kyriazopoulos Panagiotopoulos" <nikola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring-ibatis Object.wait error ?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:41:10 GMT
Actually in our - quite recent - case, it SEEMS to have been solved with
various small optimisations and upgrades in the components' versions and
either activating Spring's Transaction Manager (quite safe, some overhead
added)
or creating a custom SqlMapClientTemplate in place of Spring's one - a very
simple one, that forwards the actions to ibatis (Spring does some weird
things with the closing of connections)

Impressive performance boosts came when we also switched from apache dbcp to
a well configured c3p0 data source. It's been 10 days the application is
running fluently (except from some small peaks, but nothing fatal)