ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Marrs, Kasey" <Kasey.Ma...@Williams.com>
Subject data source issue
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:06:19 GMT
I am using SQLMaps and have had good success using it, but I have ran
into an issue I cannot resolve.  I am using an oracle data source
through JBoss, and I have it setup not using the java context, so it can
be accessed outside of the JBoss JVM.  I have my SQL Map config setup as
below.  I can execute any of my queries from within the JVM and the
mapping works correctly and inserts and returns the correct data.  If I
call this from a command line client, it does get access to the data
source, but I get mapping errors that I don't get when calling it inside
the JVM.  Also, if I change the data source to simple and connect
directly, the command line client works fine.  Any ideas as to what is
going wrong with sql maps when I execute the client call outside of the
application server?

Datasource configuration from sqlmap config

      <transactionManager type="JDBC">

        <dataSource type="JNDI">

            <property value="OracleDS" name="DataSource"/>

            <property name="context.java.naming.factory.initial"
value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory" />

            <property name="context.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs"
value="org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces" />

                  <property name="context.java.naming.provider.url"
value="jnp://localhost:1099" />

        </dataSource>

    </transactionManager>

Error when called from command line

--- The error occurred in
com/xyz/expprod/afe/revision/maps/RevisionModel.xml

--- Check the RevisionModel.RevisionModelResult.

--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.

--- Cause: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

Thanks