ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From oliverw <oli...@weichhold.com>
Subject Auxiliary insert parameter
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:01:05 GMT

<insert id="insertItemName" parameterClass="com.foo.bar.model.ItemName" >
  INSERT INTO item_names (item_id, item_name, item_name_tsv, culture_id)
VALUES(#item_id#, #item_name#, to_tsvector(#ts_config#, #item_name#),
#culture_id# )
</insert>

In the above insert statement the #ts_config# is only needed as an argument
to the to_tsvector() function call. Thus I would like to avoid making
ts_config a member of the ItemName bean.

Unfortunately I am not sure how to pass the value of #ts_config# in addition
to the ItemName object to the insert statement. Any suggestions?