ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ercannon <ercan...@gmail.com>
Subject Something like an interceptor
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:23:01 GMT

Hi,
Our functional team has asked us for a new requirement: they want to filter
data showed to the client by BD. They want something in order to add dynamic
filters (for filtering rows and columns) defining them using database (for
example, a profile should only retrieve the registers fo the district "5",
and we will retrieve this field for filtering (district) and its value (5)
from database.
I've done something like this easily using hibernate or OJB. Our development
team is using ibatis, so we are looking for something like the "addCriteria"
but we haven't found nothing that totally satisfy us with ibatis.
The "filter" should be transparent to the programmer (so we wouldn't like to
use the $ idea in the sql maps nor dynamic tags in the sqlmap).

Any ideas?

Thanks, Manuel