ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sanfin <smcontrac...@hotmail.com>
Subject iBATIS multiple result set from Stored procudures for Nested Objects
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:41:55 GMT

Hello ,
     We are having an issue with iBATIS when we want to retrieve nested
result set using Oracle Stored procedures using REFCURSORS.  When we use
single Result set with cartesian product we get multiple instances of the
parent object also.  We are trying now with multiple REFCURSOR but it sill
doesn't work. Please help.

   We have looked around a lot on different forums but there is nothing that
is of any help.  Also, we are using IBATIS version 2.3 the latest download
from Apache.

Here is a snap shot of the mapping file:

   <resultMap id="ar-relationship-map"
   				class="finacity.matrix.relationship.domain.ARRelationship" >
		 <result property="clientsDebtorNumber" column="CLIENTSDEBTORNUMBER" />
    </resultMap>

  	<resultMap id="Aging-map"
class="finacity.matrix.relationship.domain.Aging" >
			<result property="agingBucketsID" column="AGING_BUCKETS_ID" />
  	        <result property="fromDays" column="FROMDAYS" />
  	        <result property="toDays" column="TODAYS" />
  	 </resultMap>

   <parameterMap id="output2" class="java.util.Map">

      <parameter property="p_relationship_id"
                 jdbcType="int"
                 javaType="java.lang.Integer"
                 mode="IN" />

        <parameter property="P_RS_DETAILS"
                 jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR"
                 javaType ="java.sql.ResultSet"
                 mode="OUT"
               resultMap="ar-relationship-map"

		/>
        <parameter property="P_RS_AGING"
                 jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR"
                  javaType ="java.sql.ResultSet"
                 mode="OUT"
                resultMap="Aging-map"
		/>

   </parameterMap>

    <procedure id="getRelationshipDetailsById"
    			parameterMap="output2"   >
      { call get_relationship_details(?,?,?) }
   </procedure>

Thank you

Sandeep