ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jared Blitzstein <mailing-l...@blitzstein.net>
Subject Re: Does Abator from trunk override user added methods to the DAO/DAOImpl files on regen?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:37:31 GMT
Is there a recommend way to extend everything so I wouldn't have edit
source files? For instance I have a table called "actor" and the
generated class is "Actor". Everything is cool but I need to override
Actor.equals(), so I was thinking of making a ActorCustom extends
Actor class so I don't have to touch Actor, but the _SqlMap.xml still
will be referencing Actor. I'm already extending the DAO to prevent
this, but not sure how to do it with the _SqlMap.xml file. Any pointers?