ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gregg Bolinger" <gdboling.iba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch Inserts and <selectKey />
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:55:34 GMT
Well, the problem is that I need them for a parent child relationship.  Are
there any known solutions?

So say I batch insert 100 parents.  And then I need to batch insert 100
children for each parent.  What is the best way to achieve this?

Thanks.

Gregg

On Jan 2, 2008 6:37 PM, Nathan Maves <nathan.maves@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gregg,
> The underlyng call is to http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#executeBatch()
>
> <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#executeBatch%28%29>which
as you can see from the javadocs only returns the number of effected