ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator question
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:52:14 GMT
This is a known bug in version 1.0.  It has been fixed for quite some time
in SVN - so if you build Abator from the current source it will work better.

Jeff Butler



On Jan 28, 2008 8:40 AM, Shams, Sadaf <Sadaf.Shams@libertymutual.com> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I have used Abator and it works great in all situations except the
> following. Just want to know if the following is a bug or if there is some
> specific reason why this does not work.
>
> When I use Abator to generate Java classes that correspond to the fields
> in a my database table, Abator generates property names based on column name
> in the table. It works great for all other database fields except for the
> following. Basically any field that has an "I_" in front of it does not
> work. My program gives an error saying the property does not exist. If I
> override the Abator generated property name to remove the initial "i", then
> my program starts working. For instance if I change the Abator generated
> "iCnvs" to "cnvs" then it works.
>
> Database field                      Abator generated property name
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I_INAC                                 iInac
> I_TRMTN                              iTrmtn
> I_TERM_CHNG                     iTermChng
> I_CNVS                               iCnvs
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Sadaf Shams*
> Liberty Mutual
> 225 Borthwick Ave,
> Portsmouth, NH 03801
> Ext: 54168
>

Mime
View raw message