ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How get DB2Connection object from SqlMapClient?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:42:13 GMT
I see.  Then you'll need to do the "isProxy" method and check for
SimplePooledConnection as the invocation handler.  Then you can call the
getRealConnection() method - which may return a further proxied object if
logging is enabled.  Proxy upon proxy - it can get complex to unwind these
things.

I have to wonder - is this really necessary?  You can probably set the value
you mentioned as a driver property and not have to write all this untangling
code.

Jeff Butler