ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How get DB2Connection object from SqlMapClient?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:03:48 GMT
I just checked SVN and that method was indeed added in 2.3.  I'll add that
information to the WIKI page.

There's no other way to the underlying Connection object unless you disable
logging in all circumstances, or you write some custom reflection code that
gives you access to the private field.  Upgrading to 2.3 is much easier (I
would say that 2.3 is quite stable - it's been out over a year).

Jeff Butler