ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Abator] Support for complex objects
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:07:33 GMT
Abator does not support complex objects and relationships currently.  I've
done some investigation into this, but it is a very complex problem to solve
in a general way.  I currently think that this is better done with manual
coding.

It would be quite easy to extend a generated object, extend a generated
result map, and then write a custom query to add complexity to the generated
objects.  I've done that several times.

Jeff Butler