ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reusing resultMaps from different sqlMaps
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:20:36 GMT
This works - but there is a known issue.  You must specify the maps in
proper order in your SqlMapConfig file so that that the referenced maps are
loaded before the referencing maps.

In you example, make sure that A is specified before B.  Also, make sure
that statement namespaces are enabled.

Jeff Butler