ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stored Procedure Problem
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:21:17 GMT
You haven't given us much to go on.  I think that turning on logging (as
suggested last time) would be a good thing to do.  Also, you might try
sending the relevant parts of the XML.

The only thing I can think of with no other information is that you might be
doing some string substitution, or the proc is returning different
resultsets.  Possibly adding remapResults="true" would fix that.  But the
logs would help us know for sure!

Jeff Butler