ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jasmin_Me...@nexweb.org
Subject Re: How to configure Multiple datasource in SqlMapConfig.xml
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:27:22 GMT
They are completely different schemas and totally different databases - on
different machines.

Christopher Lamey <clamey@localmatters.com>
01/17/2008 04:23 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: How to configure Multiple datasource in SqlMapConfig.xml

Are they completely different schemas?

If so, then you'll need two different sqlmaps, DAOs, datasources, etc.  A
single sqlmap generally only talks to one schema.

If they're the same and you can switch based on a runtime parameter, take
look at this:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=

12583003

Or go with XA.