ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jasmin_Me...@nexweb.org
Subject executeBatchDetailed returning update count 0
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:36:43 GMT
I am using Oracle 9i database and iBATIS 2.3.0.

Here is my code

             sqlMapper.startTransaction();
             parameterMap.put("sequenceList", sequences);
             parameterMap.put("status", newStatus);
             sqlMapper.startBatch ();
             sqlMapper.update("updateStatus", parameterMap);

             List batchResultList = sqlMapper.executeBatchDetailed();
             for(int i=0; i<batchResultList.size();i++)
             {
                logger.debug("UpdatedStatus : " + i + " " +
batchResultList.get(i));    // this gives me 0 count even though 2 records
get updated
             }
             sqlMapper.commitTransaction();

According to this url:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-159

this problem has been fix since iBATIS 2.2.0. But its still not returning
updated records counts.
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Our domain name is changing.  Please take note of the sender's
e-Mail address and make changes to your personal address list,
if needed.  Both domains will continue to work, only for a limited
time.
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!