ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From pramodreddy.kampa...@gsa.gov
Subject Re: Result Map - duplicate columns
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:56:19 GMT
Thanks Dave  for the quick reply. That worked perfectly ..!!

"You should be the change You want to see in the world"  -Mahatma Gandhi.

Regards,
Pramodreddy Kampalli
Ph#: (703)-605-2137

Dave.Derry@Equifax.com
01/22/2008 12:05 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Result Map - duplicate columns

Try this:

Select DISTINCT
         A.Key as java1,
         B.Key as java2,
         C.Key as java3
From
          A,B,C

<result property="java1" column="java1"/>
<result property="java2" column="java2"/>
 <result property="java3" column="java3"/>

so that the column aliases match up with the column values.

Dave

We must begin not just to act, but to think, for there is no better slave
than the one who believes his slavery to be freedom, and we are in
no greater peril than when we cannot see the chains on our minds
because there are yet no chains on our feet.
-- Michael Reid

             pramodreddy.kampa
             lli@gsa.gov

             01/22/2008 11:59          user-java@ibatis.apache.org

                                                                   Subject

             Please respond to         Result Map - duplicate columns
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

Hi there,

       I  currently use the query (using alias) as:

Select DISTINCT
         A.Key as java1,
         B.Key as java2,
         C.Key as java3
From
          A,B,C

But now for performance issues  when i tried to use result map like this:

<result property="java1" column="Key"/>
<result property="java2" column="Key"/>
 <result property="java3" column="Key"/>

Select DISTINCT
         A.Key
         B.Key
         C.Key
From
          A,B,C

Doesnot work, there are no errors but i could see the same values
returning
in all the columns.

In another attempt I have tried like this:

               <result property="java1" column="Key" columnIndex ="0"/>
            <result property="java2" column="Key" columnIndex ="1"/>
                <result property="java3" column="Key" columnIndex ="2"/>

But doesnot work .. the result is same.

Can any help me fixing this problem...??

Regards,
Pramodreddy Kampalli