ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jasmin_Me...@nexweb.org
Subject RE: How to configure Multiple datasource in SqlMapConfig.xml
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:57:08 GMT
I did not understand when you said handle transactions through XA.

Can you pl be more descriptive?

Thanks

"Sundar Sankaranarayanan" <Sundar.Sankaranarayanan@phoenix.edu>
01/17/2008 03:55 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: How to configure Multiple datasource in SqlMapConfig.xml

Hi Jasmin,
                 You might wanna have 2 different sql map files and handle
transactions through XA.

Regards
-S