ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankaranarayanan" <Sundar.Sankaranaraya...@phoenix.edu>
Subject RE: Weird IN OUT Param problem.
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:44:57 GMT
Thanks for the immediate response Jeff.

My sql-map is something like this.

<sqlMap>

<parameterMap id="exampleParam" class="map">

<parameter property="p_irn" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long"
mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_orga_number" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_csph" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="java.lang.Long"
mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_grade" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_activity_id" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_activity_title" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_term_date" jdbcType="DATE"
javaType="java.sql.Date" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_cred_att" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Double" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_reuse_code" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="p_tran_act_oid" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="INOUT"/>

<parameter property="p_clas_rost_#" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="INOUT"/>

</parameterMap>

<procedure id="example"

parameterMap="exampleParam">

</procedure>

</sqlMap>

The last 2 params are float in the Database. I am not sure if this has
something to do with the procedure returning multiple out params.