ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "BEHL, Manish, IDC" <Manish.B...@rbs.com>
Subject RE: Request for Unsubscription
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:14:23 GMT
I guess i have chosen wrong email address for this communication. Apologies to all !! Kindly
ignore this email

Regards
Manish Behl
RBS India Development Centre (P) Ltd

T  +91 124 433 6150
F  +91 124 433 6500
manish.behl@rbs.com<mailto:manish.behl@rbs.com>
Unitech Business Park, Block F, Sector 41, South City 1,
Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, Delhi, India

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
www.rbs.com<outbind://180/WILLIAC/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.rbs.com>

________________________________
From: BEHL, Manish, IDC
Sent: 31 January 2008 14:41
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org

Hi,

I hereby request you to unsubscribe me from this mailing list for the moment. I am getting
too many emails which are exhausting my mailbox size.

Regards
Manish Behl
RBS India Development Centre (P) Ltd

T  +91 124 433 6150
F  +91 124 433 6500
manish.behl@rbs.com<mailto:manish.behl@rbs.com>
Unitech Business Park, Block F, Sector 41, South City 1,
Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, Delhi, India

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
www.rbs.com<outbind://180/WILLIAC/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.rbs.com>

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St
Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
Visit our websites at:
www.rbs.com
www.rbs.com/gbm
www.rbsgc.com