ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: how to close connection iin iBATIS
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:21:22 GMT
Hi Anika,

I'm having the same issue, am using Derby with IBATIS on my application.
Derby only one process to access it.

So I'll have to force IBATIS to close all connections before I can access it
from a other process.

My other process would be the database setup application that updates the
database.

Is there a way to force/shut down the transaction manager via code?

Kind Regards

 Meindert Hoving

  _____

From: anika agarwal [mailto:scarlet_ani@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:06 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: how to close connection iin iBATIS

hi ,

we are using iBATIS for our application.Alhough iBATIS closes its connection
on its own ,still  we have certain open connection from our application
which is causing issues while running the application. We have configured
transaction manager in sqlMapConfig.xml like :

<transactionManager type="JDBC">

<dataSource type="SIMPLE">

<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" />

<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="ipaddress" />

<property name="JDBC.Username" value="username" />

<property name="JDBC.Password" value="pwd" />

<property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit" value="true" />

<property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections" value="10" />

<property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="5" />

<property name="Pool.MaximumCheckoutTime" value="120000" />

<property name="Pool.TimeToWait" value="500" />

</dataSource>

</transactionManager>

Can any one suggest how to overcome this issue and how to close the
connection in iBATIS explicitly.

Regards,

Anika

  _____

<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_5/*http:/help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail
/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

  _____

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_5/*http:/help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail
/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>  here to know how.