ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: how to close connection iin iBATIS
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:03:26 GMT
Ok to reply to myself then.

I've 'fixed' it by using the shutdown property on my IBATIS Derby JDBC
connection.

I call the dangerous servlet below from my other application to kill IBATIS
database connection (for ever, the application has to be restarted)

  public String killMe() {

        try {

            DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:;shutdown=true", "",
"");

        } catch (SQLException ex) {

            logger.debug(ex.getMessage());

        }

         return null;

    }

I tried to just shutdown the one database but that doesn't seem to work
(database not found error)

  _____