ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From anika agarwal <scarlet_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to close connection iin iBATIS
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:22:04 GMT
Forcing the iBATIS to close the connection doesnt work.we have tried this at our end.

----- Original Message ----
From: Meindert <meindert@pastelebusiness.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January, 2008 3:51:22 PM
Subject: RE: how to close connection iin iBATIS

Hi Anika,

I’m having the same issue, am using Derby with IBATIS on my application. Derby only one
process to access it.
So I’ll have to force IBATIS to close all connections before I can access it from a other
process.
My other process would be the database setup application that updates the database.

Is there a way to force/shut down the transaction manager via code?

Kind Regards
 Meindert Hoving