ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yuvraj Shinde" <Yuvraj.Shi...@sos.sungard.com>
Subject RE: Issue: CLOB datatype used with iBATIS
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 13:09:27 GMT
Update you resultmap with following line this will solve your problem.

<result column="PAYLOAD" property="strPayload" jdbcType="CLOB"
typeHandler="com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.type.ClobTypeHandlerCallback"/>

________________________________

From: BEHL, Manish, IDC [mailto:Manish.BEHL@rbs.com]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 6:36 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Issue: CLOB datatype used with iBATIS

Hi Yuvraj,

Thanks for your response. kindly see the line in bold below. Can u let
me know the of precise syntax for the setting that needs to be done here
?

<resultMap id="outMsgMap"
class="com.rbs.rbsgbl.loaniq.cashflows.datastore.data.OutboundMessage">

<result column="MESSAGE_ID" property="lgMessage_id" jdbcType="NUMBER"/>

<result column="PAYLOAD" property="strPayload" jdbcType="CLOB"  />

<result column="MESSAGE_TYPE" property="strMessage_type"
jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

<result column="MESSAGE_VERSION" property="intMessage_version"
jdbcType="NUMBER"/>

<result column="MESSAGE_STATUS" property="chMessage_status"
jdbcType="CHAR"/>

<result column="ARGON_ID" property="strArgonId" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

<result column="CREATE_TIME" property="tstmpCreate_time"
jdbcType="TIMESTAMP"/>

</resultMap>

Regards

Manish Behl
RBS India Development Centre (P) Ltd

T  +91 124 433 6150
F  +91 124 433 6500
manish.behl@rbs.com
Unitech Business Park, Block F, Sector 41, South City 1,
Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, Delhi, India

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
www.rbs.com
<outbind://180/WILLIAC/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.rbs.c
om>