ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jörg Gottschling <jo...@myndian.de>
Subject SQL Maps outside of classpath with dynamic reloading
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:46:06 GMT
Hello,

for rapid prototyping while integrating in a very special architecture
(not our) we consider to work with SQL Maps which are not included in
zip or jar. We want that the XML-Files are stored in the filesystem an
loaded dynamically as we use them. So we want them to be reloaded when
we changed them.

We have a setup together with Spring and dynamically loaded Groovy
Scripts. The DAOs are also very dynamically:
<http://www.myndian.de/blog/archives/79-Make-your-SQL-Maps-Groovy!.html>
<http://www.myndian.de/blog/archives/82-More-about-Groovy-SQL-Maps.html>

The last part of the puzzle is IBatis.
Is something like that possible?

And another question: Can IBatis be configured using Java instead of XML?

Greetings, Jörg

--
Jörg Gottschling
web:    http://www.myndian.de