ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nikolas Kyriazopoulos Panagiotopoulos" <nikola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis throttle - possible deadlock (ibatis 2.2, 2.3)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:25:08 GMT
> >  You could set the java.sql logging category to DEBUG and then you'd be able
> > to trace which statements are blocking.  This will generate a lot of logfile
> > data, so be ready for it.
>
> Ok, we are configuring  it at the moment. Stay tuned ;)

We actually have trouble activating log4j. It might or  might not be
the proper place to ask this question, but it would be really useful
to know if you could spot the  problem in the following configuration.
Thanks for the help anyway!

--log4j--
log4j.appender.stdout.Target=System.out
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p [%c] - <%m>%n

log4j.appender.logfile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.logfile.File=D:\test.log
log4j.appender.logfile.MaxFileSize=512KB
log4j.appender.logfile.MaxBackupIndex=3
log4j.appender.logfile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.logfile.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p [%c] - %m%n

log4j.rootLogger=debug, logfile, stdout
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=debug
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=debug
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=debug
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=debug
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=debug
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=debug
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=debug

log4j.logger.org.springframework.transaction=debug
log4j.logger.org.springframework.orm=debug

--web.xml--
    <listener>
        <listener-class>org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

--

Gobelin Survivant du dev de www.650km.com
http://recursive-cacophony.net/tec-goblin