ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nikolas Kyriazopoulos Panagiotopoulos" <nikola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis throttle - possible deadlock (ibatis 2.2, 2.3)
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:36:34 GMT
2008/1/14, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>:
> Any details on that?

We observed the phenomenon of multiple sessions waiting on Throttle
(despite the fact that all session handling is done by Spring and not
by us) on Throttle.increment, despite the fact that the database had
all connections sleeping and waiting to be used.

> Sorry this is so hard to debug, but if you're using Spring and Groovy on top
> of iBATIS, you'll have a heck of a stack trace to debug through....
Indeed it's difficult to see if it's our configuration, ibatis or the
spring support for ibatis.

> Also, I'm confused why the version in the trunk wouldn't work...
It probably was about a conflict in dependencies with groovy.

--

Gobelin Survivant du dev de www.650km.com
http://recursive-cacophony.net/tec-goblin

vnv nation